Clinical trials and research studies are the US FDA regulated process by which medications, treatments, or medical devices are assessed, primarily for safety and efficacy.
Participation in clinical research may not only bring you hope or relief for a medical condition, but it also benefits public health and advances medical knowledge for others.
We are a third-party, independent site which finds eligible patients to volunteer to help evaluate these medications or devices to facilitate approval by the FDA.
Our local doctors have been Medical Heroes in our community since 1997 by performing pharmaceutical research trials and bringing medications, treatments, and diagnostic testing to physicians and patients all across the country, including the following FDA approved products:
- Mounjaro, Rybelsus, Trulicity, Bydureon, Victoza and Adlyxin for Type 2 Diabetes
- Jardiance and Farxiga for Type 2 Diabetes
- Basaglar insulin and Toujeo insulin for Diabetes
- AEYE-DS Artificial Intelligence software for Diabetic Retinopathy screening
- Trelegy, Stiolto, Spiriva Respimat, Seebri Neohaler, and Tudorza for COPD
- Praluent, Nexletol, Livalo, and Pravachol for high cholesterol
- VIBRANT vibrating capsule for Constipation
- Linzess and Trulance for Constipation
- Movantik for opioid-induced Constipation
- Viberzi for diarrhea-predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Aimovig, Emgality, and Zomig for Migraines
- Gel One Hyaluronate and Zilretta injections for knee Osteoarthritis
- Celebrex for Osteoarthritis
- Tlando and Jatenzo oral Testosterone pills, Xyosted injectable Testosterone, Natesto nasal testosterone, Axiron topical Testosterone
- Cialis for male sexual dysfunction
- Vyleesi for hypoactive (low) sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in women
- Intrarosa for women’s healthcare issues
- Myfembree for Uterine Fibroids and Endometriosis
- Dayvigo for Insomnia
- Sunosi for excessive daytime sleepiness
- Bystolic and Byvalson for high blood pressure
- Caduet for high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Belviq for obesity
Contact Us About Participating
If you qualify to participate in a clinical trial based upon one of your medical conditions, then the medical care and medication for that medical condition would be at no cost to you, and you would receive financial compensation for your time & travel.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, and we’ll contact you for further information to determine eligibility for current and future studies.
Please note that any information you provide below is stored securely, and will not be shared with anyone outside of Oviedo Medical Research. We will use this information only to help us determine if you qualify for participation in one of our studies.