Clinical trials and research studies are the US FDA regulated process by which medications, treatments, or medical devices are assessed, primarily for safety and efficacy.
Participation in clinical research may not only bring you hope or relief for a medical condition, but it also benefits public health and advances medical knowledge for others.
We are a third-party, independent site which finds eligible patients to volunteer to help evaluate these medications or devices to facilitate approval by the FDA.
Our local doctors have been Medical Heroes in our community since 1997 by performing pharmaceutical research trials and bringing medications to physicians and patients all across the country, including the following:
- Basaglar® insulin
- Toujeo® insulin
- Jardiance® and Rybelsus® for diabetes
- Spiriva Respimat®
- Seebri Neohaler®
- Tudorza® and Trelegy Ellipta® for COPD
- Linzess® and Trulance® for constipation
- Belviq® for obesity
- Bystolic® and Byvalson® for high blood pressure
- Caduet® for high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Praluent®, Pravachol®, Livalo® and Nexletol® for high cholesterol
- Natesto® nasal testosterone
- Axiron® topical testosterone
- Xyosted® injectable testosterone therapy
- Jatenzo® oral testosterone pills.
- Viberzi® for diarrhea-predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Gel One Hyaluronate® and Zilretta® injections for knee osteoarthritis
- Celebrex® for osteoarthritis
- Zomig®, Aimovig® and Emgality® for migraines
- Cialis® for male sexual dysfunction
- Vyleesi® for hypoactive (low) sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in women
- Intrarosa® for women’s healthcare issues
- Relugolix® for uterine fibroids
- Movantik® for opioid-induced constipation
- Dayvigo® for insomnia
- Sunosi® for excessive daytime sleepiness