Why Take Part in a Clinical Trial?
- Participants receive exceptional care from experienced healthcare professionals.
- No wait, free and confidential. Appointment within 1 – 2 days.
- No health insurance needed and no cost.
- We do a very thorough evaluation for everyone who takes part in a trial. This usually includes a full physical, lab work, an ECG, and a complete history of your symptoms and prior medications.
- Weekly visits with a physician, along with regular ECGs, labs, and more, all to ensure safety and well-being.
- Lab work is done at our office.
- Compensation at each appointment — approximately $50 or more per visit.
What to Expect
- Pre-screening visit. 30-minute consultation to determine eligibility — can be done on the phone.
- Screening visit. Review details of trial, diagnostic workup, physical exam, lab work, drug testing, and pregnancy testing.
- Scheduled visits. Weekly to monthly visits that generally occur over 3 – 12 months.
- Trial ends. When the trial ends, a referral is made if needed. Care notes can be shared with your current physician, if desired.
Why is There No Charge?
We partner with some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world as well as small, emerging biotechnical companies. The pharmaceutical company covers all study-related costs for the patient, including doctor visits, diagnostic tests, and study medication.
Oviedo Medical Research is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, and paving the way for the future of medicine.