Participate in a Study
Why Take Part in a Clinical Trial?
- Participants receive exceptional care from experienced healthcare professionals.
- No wait, free and confidential. Appointments within 1 – 2 days.
- No health insurance needed and no cost.
- We do a very thorough evaluation for everyone who takes part in a trial. This usually includes a full physical, lab work, an ECG, and a complete history of your symptoms and prior medications.
- Weekly visits with a physician, along with regular ECGs, labs, and more, all to ensure safety and well-being.
- Lab work is done at our office.
- Compensation at each appointment — approximately $50 or more per visit.
What to Expect
- Pre-screening visit. 30-minute consultation to determine eligibility, which can be done on the phone.
- Screening visit. Review details of trial, diagnostic workup, physical exam, lab work, drug testing, and pregnancy testing.
- Scheduled visits. Weekly to monthly visits that generally occur over 3 – 12 months.
- Trial ends. When the trial ends, a referral is made if needed. Care notes can be shared with your current physician, if desired.
Why is There No Charge?
We partner with world-renowned pharmaceutical companies as well as small, emerging biotechnical companies. The pharmaceutical company covers all study-related costs for the patient, including doctor visits, diagnostic tests, and study medication.
Oviedo Medical Research is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, and paving the way for the future of medicine.
Contact Us to Participate
If you qualify to participate in a clinical trial based upon one of your medical conditions, then the medical care and medication for that medical condition will be provided at no cost to you and you will receive financial compensation for your time & travel.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and we’ll contact you for further information to determine eligibility for current and future studies.
Please note that any information you provide below is stored securely and will not be shared with anyone outside of Oviedo Medical Research. We will use this information only to help us determine if you qualify for participation in one of our studies.