Age 18 & Older Men May Qualify for A Hypogonadism Study
A clinical trial may be an option for men who have been diagnosed with hypogonadism or think they may have hypogonadism. Compensation may be available to those who qualify.
Qualified participants must:
- Be a male and at least 18 years of age
- Have a diagnosis of hypogonadism or are experiencing symptoms suggesting that he may have a testosterone deficiency
- Additional criteria may apply
Submit your information and a member of our team will reach out to you with more information.
Why Take Part in a Clinical Trial?
Be a Medical Hero
Eligible Participants may receive:
- No cost and confidential
- Health insurance is not needed and is at no cost for those who qualify
- Compensation at each appointment approximately $50-100 per visit for qualified participants
- Weekly visits with a board-certified doctor, ECG’s, labs, and more, all to help ensure safety and well-being
- Lab work is done in our office and, with participant permission, is available to other physicians for coordination of care
- Access to medication or devices without cost
- Study-related care at no cost from experienced healthcare professionals. No residents or interns will participate in providing study-related care
- Participants will receive evaluations throughout the trail. This usually includes:
- Physical Exam
- Laboratory Tests
- ECG, Blood Pressure
- Complete history of your symptoms and prior medications
- Other appropriate diagnostic procedures required for indication
Contact Us to Participate
If you qualify to participate in a clinical trial based upon one of your medical conditions, then the medical care and medication for that medical condition will be provided at no cost to you and you will receive financial compensation for your time & travel.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and we’ll contact you for further information to determine eligibility for current and future studies.
Please note that any information you provide below is stored securely and will not be shared with anyone outside of Oviedo Medical Research. We will use this information only to help us determine if you qualify for participation in one of our studies.